If you are joining us this summer at our quirky outdoor theatre, we have put together a list of all the things you might want to bring with you. We want to make sure you are fully prepared to enjoy a fantastic experience with us ...
With us kicking off our outdoor theatre summer season in just under three weeks' time, you still have time to get organised. Here's what you need:
- Essential items:
- Tickets (via your phone)
- Chair (this is imperative! As this is what you will be sitting in to watch the performance! Make sure it's a comfy one!)
- Torch (for returning to your car/home after the performance)
- Other items we recommend you bring:
- Mask/Hand sanitiser
- Picnic (BBQ's or any form of fire are not permitted)
- Picnic blanket
- Drinks (alcoholic/non-alcoholic – your choice!)
- Sun cream
- Sun hat
- Cardigan/jumper/blanket (it can get quite chilly at The Arches once the sun starts to set)
- Camera (to take some great pictures of before, during and after the performance)
- Plastic bag (there will be bin bags available, but we ask that you are responsible for your rubbish and ideally take it home with you!)
We're all hoping for a perfect summer's day, but we need to be prepared for all eventualities. Who knows what weather we're going to get living in England? So, if it is raining, or just to be completely prepared:
- Wellies (if the ground is particularly wet)
Please note, that with respect to other audience members umbrellas during the performance are not permitted. The entire Arches Theatre is uncovered so you will want to come prepared.
Have we left anything vital off the list? If you think we have then please do let us know. For more information on your visit, please look at our Your Visit page on our website.
We can't wait to see you all very soon.
If you'd like to find out more about anything I've written here, call me on 01234 241357 or leave a comment below and I'll be in touch.